Friday, February 22, 2008

Not just another Facebook Application...

I am a big fan of photo editing, but my free trial of PhotoShop recently expired. Unfortunately, I just couldn't part with $100 to purchase the program, so I began searching for photo editing websites that have minimum to no charge.
I came across a website called FotoFlexer. With FotoFlexer, you can upload hundreds of pictures and edit them however you would like. You can do a quick photo fix, edit the colors or exposure, "beautify" pictures, do some crazy effects, create a video, and even cut people out or add someone in to a picture. The best part is that the whole application is free!
After you edit and save your pictures, you can log on to sites such as Facebook and Myspace directly from FotoFlexer. You can create entire albums and upload them to your profile.
While PhotoShop is a little more advanced, it's also really expensive. I recommend FotoFlexer not only because it's free, but because it's pretty easy to use and you get awesome pictures. They also have different levels for users; you can do simple editing such as red-eye removal or, for more advanced editors, you can do distortions and shaping (I don't know anything about those effects, so I haven't used them yet! I don't even know what the extent of the "Geek" picture is).
If anyone is looking for free photo editing, I recommend this website. If anyone knows of another editing source, I'd love to hear about that as well! Good luck editing...

No comments: