Friday, February 01, 2008

Will It Blend?

The other day I stumbled upon a very interesting Youtube video. The title was "Will It Blend: (insert ridiculous object here). The first one I saw was the video where he blended (mutilated...) bic lighters. Like most people usually do, I scrolled and chose a couple more from the related videos tab. The videos are made by a company called Blendtech, a company that makes blenders of all things! I can't believe I didn't find these videos before! According the Blendtech page on Youtube, they are the #28th most subcribed user on all of the Youtube. The man dressed in a labcoat, gloves, and goggles is Tom Dickson.

The videos are interesting because this company claims that their blenders will blend almost anything and is the most powerful on the market. I would have to agree with them...I haven't seen any other blenders destroy a rake or a tiki torch. I think the blender is way beyond what you would need for personal, and correct me if I'm wrong...but it seems a bit excessive. When the blender revs up, it sounds like a couple routers, a circular saw, and a bandsaw. Oh wel.. .it is entertaining. Glad I found this site, it's just another useless website...

By the way...from what I've heard, the blenders cost $800... little too much for my liking.

No comments: