Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pinkisthenewblog

I will admit it, I have quite the obsession with celebrity news, which leads me to present you all with one of my favorite blogs. I was introduced to this blog by a friend of mine about a year ago and I cant get enough. One pattern that never seems to change is how much coverage he does about Britney. The first blog almost ever day is of Britney. Today it is her showing us, once again, the fact that she does not like to wear underwear. The creator of this blog always has the best pics, ones that you don't usually see in the magazines at the store. I dont know what his source is but it sure is great. Along with coverage of every move of the celebs, he shares his favorite music, movies, books,and personal pictures from his own life. He also provides a number of links supplied by google. His blogs are very funny and entertaining, In addition to his blogs his captions to the pictures are also very humorous. If you are as big of a fan of celebrity news (a guilty pleasure) then you should definitely check out pinkisthenewblog.com

No comments: