Friday, September 04, 2009

Marathons

Flipping through the channels today I stopped on Bravo only to get sucked into a weekly marathon. It seems to me that almost every channel has a marathon on at least once a week. For example a few months ago America’s Next Top Model was on all day Sunday then again the same shows were on again on Monday. Why can’t television channels run one marathon every so often not when there is nothing else to show? Also almost every day on Lifetime there is a min marathon on Wife Swap. I usually will watch these shows to see how the wives react. But watching more than one in a row gets old because I know what is going to happen because it’s the same idea on each show. The wives are complete opposites. After watching about half of the second episode I have to turn off the show because it’s the same idea, two wives who are opposites switch melt down and in the end all the families change. I think so television show need to come up with some new ideas.

No comments: