Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh, Lady Gaga....

So, you may think I’ve been living under a rock for the past, what, week or so, but I’m just now getting to see the VMAs. Yup, I just saw the Kanye/Taylor drama, but since I already know what happens with that, I don’t care.

What I find interesting, is Lady Gaga’s performance. First, let me say that I bought her album “The Fame” not too long after it came out. I LOVE every song on the CD. (Yes, CD, I may be one of the very few that still purchase them…) Anyway, ever since then I would say that I have been, not obsessed, but a huge Lady Gaga fan. She’s totally weird, but that doesn’t bother me at all; it just adds to her persona, and makes her that much more intriguing.

She has a beautiful voice; I think that’s pretty undeniable, and she’s actually quite talented. Her performance this year may have been odd; here’s one from earlier this year at the V Festival in England. It’s still her style, but less…bloody. I say, keep on keepin’ on, Lady Gaga!

No comments: