Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Idiot vs. Food


This is Adam Richman from the show Man vs. Food which airs on Wednesday nights on the Travel Channel. The show is in its second season. Adam will probably not make it to the third season of this ambitious program because he will die of a heart attack. I don't mean to be so negative but this guy is literally going to eat himself into an early grave. He travels all around the country to find in his words, "America's favorite pig out spots." He looks like a pig in this picture.

I admit, I do watch this show. Although, I may be disgusted by the food torture Adam puts himself through. I still watch Man vs. Food faithfully and in amazement. Some of the food challenges he tries to conquer are brutal and less than healthy. He might not be the biggest guy but he sure can eat! It does not matter what type of food it is. He will devour it. Whether it be fried, baked, boiled, or grilled. Adam Richman will eat it all and then some.

No comments: