Friday, November 27, 2009

Straight Cash Homey

The post about the Wal-Mart shopper website reminded me of one of my brother’s favorite websites, Straight Cash Homey. This website is completely devoted to random jersey sightings. Users post pictures they have taken of people wearing funny/out-of-date sports jersey’s with funny captions. It has become my brother’s dream to one day get on this sight wearing his Detroit Lions Jason Hanson jersey. This website is definitely good for some laughs while you walk down memory lane seeing jersey’s of players you forgot played for particular teams or even played at all. It never ceases to amaze me how many people have time to devote to websites like this. One of my favorite parts of the website is the origin of the name. It comes from a great Randy Moss interview. When asked how he paid his bills and other expenses, after claiming he had never written a check in his life, Moss replied “straight cash, homey.”

No comments: