Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can't Get Enough of Blood-sucking programs





Okay even though I don't want to say this out loud, just because I don't want to believe it, I am one of biggest fans of Twilight, True Blood and basically all shows that have to do with blood- sucking vampires. I just have this fascination knowing that there still can be this undying love for someone. The idea that someone would risk their life for me and I for him makes everything just so much more exciting! I think that is why these kinds of shows and films have such a big fan base. People, especially young girls, love knowing that someone would go through all this trouble in order to be with them. But, it is getting to a point where basically every channel you turn on is about vampires; I even watched a Tyra episode where she actually interviewed people who thought they were vampires and drank animal blood; they actually believed that they couldn't come out in the sun characteristics that go with being a vampire. I just think that the media really is squeezing every ounce of this in order to profit as much as they can from this new and continues phenomena of blood sucking entertainment!

No comments: