Friday, October 02, 2009

Paparazzi

"Im your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me papa-paparazzi,
baby there's no other superstar that know that I'll be papa-paparazzi
promise I'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine
baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me papa-paparazzi"
I watch this video a few weeks ago and I have been thinking about it for a while. I have been thinking about how paparazzi in a way make the news stories about celebrities. For example when Spears shaved her head, the paparazzi was their and made that event known to the world. But the paparazzi also make the news. When Princess Diana was killed the paparazzi in a way caused her death. I think there should be laws about how close the paparazzi can get to certain people. In some pictures I think the people in the pictures have been slightly blinded by all the flashes. I give Lady Gaga a lot or respect for doing this song at the MTV video music awards. In the end of the segment I feel the point she was trying to get across was unless the paparazzi is stopped.

No comments: